At Strateco we deploy an innovative strategy and leadership framework to help you create measurable improvements in enterprise value AND employee fulfillment. Working with us, you will benefit from 5 distinctive advantages:
- Fully Leveraged. Most strategy firms help create strategy, without evaluating the individual and team dynamics necessary to execute the strategy. When strategy and leadership development initiatives are worked on separately, the result is a sub-optimal and often disjointed effort towards growth. Strateco integrates strategy and leadership into your organization’s priorities, merging two traditionally disparate camps. The result is a highly optimized program for performance and growth.
- Holistic. Many companies overly focus on short-term thinking and profit maximization. Strateco’s Integrated Strategy Model (ISM) is a robust planning process that imbibes a more holistic view into strategy and transmutes it into higher performance fuel that drives the enterprise value engine. It’s a unique and innovative application grounded in the work of Professors Edward Freeman and Harvard’s Michael Porter, and is empirically proven to be the best way to drive enterprise value.
- Execution and Results Focused. Many strategy firms help you create a solid strategy, and then leave the execution to you – the leadership team. Strateco is devoted to creating strategic clarity first, and then focused execution toward results. We support leaders through the organizational challenges and obstacles that arise during execution as you fortify your culture of accountability and results. Strateco’s team is marked by our unwavering devotion to focused execution and results.
- Adaptable. New science has proven reality is not mechanistic, therefore strategy must become adaptable to be useful and achieve its stated outcomes. Strateco’s proven process allows for the leadership team to evaluate new opportunities and faulty assumptions on an ongoing basis, and course correct when necessary with minimal disruption.
- Evolutionary. Strateco’s strategy process integrates a leadership development program which is specifically geared toward helping leaders develop 9 core competencies. The program integrates the important research done by Jim Collins in his Level 5 Leader work, Kouzes and Posner’s in their Exemplary Leadership Model, and uses an assessment and feedback model that multiplies the benefits of the strategic planning process.
We help your team transmute chaos into clarity, navigate complexity with greater ease, improve your ability to adapt to change, and thrive in uncertain markets. Yet, our biggest differentiator is most accurately stated in two words: WE CARE.
For more information on how we can help you expand your business while developing your leadership team, please contact us.